|The Coachman's Lodge Motel is easily located at the southern end of Wanganui on Liffiton Street, part of State Highway 3, which is the main arterial route through Wanganui. Refer to the Contact Us page for our address and a map.
The Coachman's Lodge Motel is a popular Boutique Motel which is evidenced by the high number of loyal repeat guests.
- Clean comfortable accommodation in spacious non-smoking Units which are serviced daily.
- All Units have full cooking facilities, microwaves, hair dryers, and heaters.
- All Units have 32 inch LCD televisions with Freeview and four Sky Channels including Sky Sport 1 and 2.
- All Units have free Broadband Wireless Internet access.
- Cooked or Continental Breakfasts are available.
- Laundry facilities are available.
- High chair and cot are available.
- Children's play area.
- Free parking at Unit doors.
- Plenty of space for parking trucks, buses, boats, etc.
- Close walking distance to Liffiton Castle Restaurant, McDonalds, Fish and Chip Shop, and a Dairy.
- Convenient access to most Wanganui facilities and attractions. We are:
- 1.4 kms from the CBD.
- 1.7 kms from Springvale Park which contains Heated Indoor Pool (Splash Centre), Gymnasiums, and Sports Fields. It is the North Island hosting centre for the Masters Games.
- 1.3 kms from Cooks Gardens which hosts track and field events, enclosed by two grandstands, and provides Function Centre and Conference facilities.
- Close walking distance to Wanganui Hospital.
- One of the closest motels to the Wanganui Airport being only 4 kms from the Airport.
- 1.8 kms to PS Waimarie River Boat Paddle Steamer.
- 1.7 kms to Durie Hill Tunnel, Elevator, and Tower with spectacular panoramic views of Wanganui.
- Ten minutes drive to Castlecliff Beach which includes a children's playground.
- Twenty minutes drive to Kai Iwi Beach which also includes a children's playground.
- Fifteen minutes drive to the Bason Botanic Gardens.
- 4.4 kms to the picturesque Virginia Lake which includes the Winter Gardens and a bird aviary.
- 3.9 kms to Kowhai Park which includes a large children's playground, children's train rides, flying fox, and easy river access through parkland grounds.
- There are free gas barbecue facilities at Castlecliff Beach, the Bason Botanic Gardens, Virginia Lake, and Kowhai Park.
Phone Tollfree 0508 26 22 46
We accept all major Credit Cards, EftPOS, and Cash.
Your hosts Trevor and Luz.